Welcome to lily whites blog
enjoy xx

Sunday 21 February 2010

peep at the shop...hehehe

today was the start of moving my very little shop around.... with the help of the lovely david : - )

im so bad i never keep the shop the same way round for 2min's ! so this morning i got up nice and early and headed over to lily whites craft shop and started the work ,  here is a peep of some photos of how its looking , we now have a little baby corner , with the lovely busybee baby bits in ! 
much more to do on tuesday , but i may just get katie to help ( thats my lovely cousin )
p.s photos may be a bit dark as it was raining so hard...

2 comments:

  1. it looks lovely! I love your ribbon shelf- quite fancy one of those in my house. A girl can dream! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shop! I'm hoping to have my own storefront someday, but for now we move too often for that. Congrats on your lovely place!

    ReplyDelete